Implementation & Support
Using the data to implement strategy and determine your next steps.
Once on-boarding and configuration are complete, initial data is within SustainaBase, and your team has access to the platform and has been trained, SustainaBase’s powerful insight will help your organization implement important sustainability and resource use strategies. And, we’ll be there for technical support and questions you may have.
In addition, as you need it, SustainaBase’s team of sustainability experts can help your organization maximize insights learned from our platform with advice, guidance and help in areas such as:
- Conducting Greenhouse Gas Inventories (GHGIs)
- Developing Water Use Inventories
- Drafting a GHGI reports
- Responding and reporting to sustainability frameworks
- Aligning with the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Developing and drafting Sustainability Action Plans
- Developing and drafting social responsibility reports
- Applying for and reporting performance in connection with sustainability-related awards
- Applying for and reporting performance in connection with sustainability-related incentives and grants
- Reporting on cost-savings and cost-saving goals
- Allowing vendors to report sustainability data as a part of sustainable procurement practices